Updates from the Meta-MESH: November
Catch up on the latest from the MESH network.
- PDAX has launched Archipelago Labs, a Web3 accelerator focused on the Philipinnes.
- Jordan Lyall (MESH Alum) launched VenturePunk (VP), a next generation web3 product studio focused on innovation and rapid experimentation. MESH invested in the round along with The LAO, another MESH portfolio position.
- Aztec’s DeFi aggregator zk.money just got larger with three new bridges: Euler Finance, Yearn, and $ETH-$DAI dollar cost averaging. Read more here.
- Speaking of Aztec, Jason Choi wrote up a 20 page roundup of zkRollups, in what he calls one of the simplest (“but also hardest”) posts he’s ever written.
- Gnosis Chain has launched a credit card that is also a self custodial wallet where you can pay on any Visa terminal using funds from Gnosis Chain. If the merchant accepts stablecoins, you can bypass Visa altogether. More here.
- ChainSafe announced a $18.75M Series A raise. The investment was led by Round13 with participation from NGC Ventures, HashKey Capital, Sfermion, Jsquare and others. More here.
- Starkware just had their first Meet Up in London, get in touch with them on Twitter to stay tuned for more!
- Decrypt Studios hosted Camp Decrypt in Napa, a highlight of which included this interview of Farokh from Rug Radio — have a watch here.
- The Bank for International Settlements Innovation Hub recently announced the successful conclusion of Genesis 2.0, a project conducted in partnership with AllInfra and Goldman Sachs. AllInfra provided the technology for gathering and verifying data in the creation of financial products. More here.
- Subspace Network is accepting applications for the next cohort of Subspace Network Ambassadors! More here.
- Community Gaming’s Questing system is now live. It offers USDC rewards via Polygon alongside their standard esports tournament structure so that everyone can have the chance to monetize their gaming. Read the full release here.
- The Baseline team is rebranding to Enterprise ZK with a focus on zk and zkEVM pilots.
- The State Channels team participated in the State Channels challenge at Filecoin’s LabWeek22. Learn more here: https://statechannels.github.io/satp_paper/satp.pdf
- Tachyon is organizing Sigma House India at EthIndia (Sigma Pass Holders can RSVP here) and Tachyon Connect — An open-house Networking Event (RSVP here if you’re in town for EthIndia)
- Tachyon wrapped up a successful Sigma House in both Bogota and Lisbon over the last month. See the Lisbon recap here and Bogota here.
- A quick TL;DR on Tachyon’s genesis membership NFT — Sigma Pass can be found here.
- Tachyon’s building a Networked Global Startup Ecosystem and working on a suite of products to support ambitious web3 founders. Check it out here!
- Art Basel // 12/01/22–12/3/22 // Miami, FL
Open Roles in Portfolio: