Updates from the Meta-Mesh: October
Catch up on all the new from the portfolio
The MESH network comprises a portfolio of over 190 positions, 250+ founders, and a community of 5,000+ people. With a network of this size, there is always important news to share, so we decided to bring you a digestible monthly recap of our community updates. From portfolio company milestones to new job opportunities to the latest articles from the MESH team, you’ll find it all below…
- Compound Treasury has debuted new crypto backed loans.
- Kinzen was acquired by Spotify!
- Horizon raised $40 MIL in their Series A.
- Infura has launched a Decentralized Infrastructure Network. Combining their suite of web3 APIs will only make Infura stronger as a single service provider to a decentralized network of operators.
- Starkware announced Starkscan, a next-gen StarkNet block explorer that integrates with dApps.
- SafeDAO and Safe Token are here! Their launch serves the wider Safe mission of decentralizing the governance of critical infrastructure. Read more here.
- Metamask has launched a Portfolio Dapp: a new way to manage and view tokens and NFTs across multiple chains and accounts.
- Aztec Connect has crossed 8 million $DAI deposited and 2 million $DAI in their Rollup Contract. They will also be hosting a hackathon at ETH Bogotá for builders wanting to learn more about the platform.
- French athlete Rudy Gobert joined portfolio company Sorare as an advisor.
- Web3 social media company and Tachyon alum Huddln has announced some significant app updates.
- Another Tachyon alum, Juno, has raised $18M to launch a tokenized loyalty program.
- Portfolio company Monerium (the first company authorized to issue cash on the blockchain) was featured on ConsenSys’ podcast — have a listen here.
- Portfolio company Sobol wrote a fantastic piece on DAO governance. It’s worth a read here.
- Portfolio company PDAX has launched Archipelago Labs, accelerating and incubating early-stage web3 startups in the Philippino market.
- SuperScouts Launch @ MCON 2 : Learn about coordination as performance art from many of your favorite DAO tools from around the world.
- MESH on the MERGE, and MESH on the MERGE: Part 2. The minds of MESH and Ethereal Ventures discuss expectations and aftermaths of the Merge.
- The Benefits of Decentralized Identity, by Veramo.
- Did you know Baseline has a weekly Youtube show? Watch here.
Devcon // 10/11/22–10/14/22 // Bogota, Colombia
Camp Decrypt // 10/25/22–10/28/22, Napa Valley, California
ETH Lisbon // 10/28/22–10/30/22, Lisbon, Portugal
- Tachyon will be hosting the Tachyon Sigma House at ETH Bogotá & Devcon, which is an exclusive benefit for Sigma Pass holders. Find out more here.
- Headed to Lisbon? Stay tuned for more from the Tachyon team.
- If you’re looking to get more plugged in to the Tachyon ecosystem, the Tachyon Futurescope is a great place to start.